This Agreement details your compliance with the use of our services at https://www.veswin.com
(hereinafter referred to as "Veswin"). Terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You must read this User Agreement and Privacy Statement carefully before registering as a Veswin user. Once you become a Veswin user, you have read, agreed to and accept all the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement and Privacy Statement. If we make any changes to this statement, we will post a notice of the change on the Veswin website page, and all the contents of the agreement will automatically take effect after the date of publication. If you do not agree to the amendment, you must terminate your user relationship with Veswin.
1: the user registration
(1) User Qualification: Veswin users must be individuals who are able to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to Veswin users under the age of 16 or temporarily or indefinitely suspended. If you are not eligible, please do not use our services. Your Veswin account cannot be transferred or sold to other parties. Veswin reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at its discretion.
(2) Fill in the information: In order to ensure the normal operation of the transaction, the user must provide real and valid personal information to Veswin. If there is any change in the personal data, you must notify Veswin to update it. Veswin users agree to receive emails and messages from Veswin or Veswin partners.
Veswin has a privacy statement that applies to all users and is incorporated into the user agreement. You should read and accept the Privacy Statement at the time of registration to use the Veswin website, and you will continue to be bound by its provisions (and any changes made by Veswin to the Privacy Statement) as a Veswin user.
(1) Personal data. Includes personally identifiable information: name, gender, age, date of birth, ID number (or passport number), telephone number, mailing address, address, email address, etc.; personal background: occupation, education, income status, marriage, Family status. Veswin will not use your data for any other purpose without your consent and confirmation.
(2) Use non-personal information. Veswin will collect non-personalized information through your IP address, including the nature of your browser, the type of operating system, the domain name of the ISP that provides access to you, etc., to optimize the pages displayed on your computer screen. By collecting the above information, we also conduct traffic statistics to improve the management and service of the website.
(3) Personal data security. Veswin uses a secure server to protect your personal data with control devices.
(4) Disclosure of personal data and restricted use. When a national agency requires Veswin to disclose personal data in accordance with legal procedures, Veswin will provide personal data at the request of the law enforcement agency or for public safety purposes. Veswin is not responsible for any content disclosed in this case. Veswin uses the personal data outside of the necessary scope when it meets the following conditions: has obtained your written consent; in order to avoid your immediate danger in life, body or property; to prevent major harm to others' rights; to promote the public interest, And it is not harmful to your great interests.
3: the transaction
Users must comply with the following terms when purchasing items at Veswin:
(1) You shall comply with all applicable Chinese laws, regulations, regulations and local legal requirements regarding your use of Veswin's services and purchase of items. You must also ensure that you comply with all provisions of this User Agreement and the Privacy Statement and all other terms and conditions incorporated into the above documents.
(2) If you purchase items at Veswin, you are obligated to complete the transaction with Veswin, except for transactions prohibited by law or this User Agreement. By placing an order for an item, you agree to be bound by the terms of sale contained in the item description as long as the terms of sale do not violate this agreement or are not illegal.
(3) Advertisements, price lists and statements on the Veswin website do not constitute an offer. Veswin reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw the information or cancel the contract if it discovers that the products and orders appearing on the Veswin website are clearly wrong or out of stock. Veswin reserves the right to limit the number of products ordered. At the same time you place your order, you also acknowledge that you have reached the legal age to purchase these products and will be responsible for the authenticity of all the information you provide in the order.
(4) Product prices and availability are indicated on the website. Such information is subject to change without any notice. The delivery fee will be billed separately and will vary depending on the shipping method you choose. In the event of an unforeseen situation, after confirming your order, due to price increases caused by supplier price increases, changes in tax rates, or price changes due to website errors, Veswin will notify you by email or phone, not in Veswin. In the case of canceling an order, you are asked to decide whether to cancel the order.
4: item quality and after-sales service
(1) Veswin does not provide unconditional return service, please refer to the after-sales service terms
(2) The quality of the articles, if there are national standards or professional standards, shall be implemented according to national standards or professional standards; if there is no such standard, it shall be implemented according to the enterprise standard of the manufacturer; if there is no enterprise enterprise standard, it shall be determined by the user and Veswin.
5: website security
You agree that you will not use any robots, spider software, screen-sweeping software or other automated means for any purpose without the express written permission of Veswin. In addition, you agree that you will not:
(1) Conduct any act that causes or may cause (in accordance with Veswin's discretion) a significant load that is unreasonable or disproportionate to the Veswin website;
(2) making copies, reproductions, modifications, derivative works, distributions or public displays of any content on the Site (other than your personal information) without the express prior written permission of Veswin;
(3) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the website or any activity carried out on the website;
(4) use of any content on the website that may be deemed prohibited or may be prohibited under the applicable laws and regulations;
(5) Use of any virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, delete fly that may be destroyed, altered, deleted, adversely affected, secretly intercepted, or unauthorizedly contacted or expropriated by any system, data or personal data. , Easter eggs, spyware or other computer programs.
6: Intellectual property rights statement
All copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and any other proprietary rights or rights of the web services provided by Veswin are owned by Veswin. No one or user may download, copy, transmit, adapt or edit without the consent of Veswin, otherwise all legal liabilities shall be borne. Veswin has ownership of any data information generated during the provision of web services to users and stored on the server.
Veswin is obliged to ensure the normal operation of the website technically, try its best to avoid service interruption or limit the interruption time to the shortest time, and ensure the smooth progress of online trading activities. However, if the Veswin website crashes or fails to function due to force majeure or other reasons beyond the control of Veswin, Veswin will not be liable for any failure to complete or lose the relevant information, records, etc. Any user will provide Veswin with errors, incompleteness and falsehood. Information such as the failure to use the Veswin service or any other loss, is not related to Veswin
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China in all respects. All users of this website are irrevocably subject to the jurisdiction of the Futian District Court and the higher courts of Shenzhen, China, where the Veswin holder is located. The provisions of this Agreement are divisible. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision may be deleted and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that in the event of an acquisition, this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically transferred to a third party at the discretion of Veswin. The headings are for reference only and do not define, limit, explain or describe the scope or limits of the article in any respect.